Yamaha Supercross | 320 Mb
Yamaha Supercross can handle brand models from the 70s, participating in all kinds of supercross events in the United States. Yamaha Supercross is a simulator with a realistic and extreme control and its developers circuitry augur very dirty and full of obstacles and jumps, with changing weather.
Yamaha Supercross in the game have to be a powerful off-road motorcycle and driving on dangerous roads. Motorcyclists will have to overcome various obstacles and rockets in the air at high altitudes. Whether you are Championship or practice at various levels, the state of the track and as a result, control of the motorcycle, depends largely on the evolution of the weather - after the rain puddles on the track, the soil dries in the mud, which gives even greater urgency races.
- Photo-realistic graphics on the race track locations, riders and bikes
- Carefully difficulty curve ensures challenging game
- In the race collectibles and challenges lead to new tracks and upgraded bikes
- Multiple game modes - 2 (players)
- 12 tracks more unlockable "bonus" racing venues
- Changeable tracks and weather conditions
- S.O: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.5 GHz;
- RAM: 512 MB;
- Video: 64 MB
- Sound card compatible with DirectX;
- Space 1 GB of free hard disk space;
Mediafire Link :http://www.mediafire.com/?fe6j68xubi544