In 1968 the US Army assigned a young sniper to the 5th Special Forces compound in Nha Tong, Vietnam. His mission: Disrupt the enemy's command , scout Vietcong , and ambush the enemy in the . For him, success depended on a rifle, a target, and a clear line of sight. In Line of Sight: Vietnam, is to locate elusive enemy soldiers and pick them off . Whether patiently waiting for the enemy to show himself or delivering a preemptive strike, the method is the same--be quick, be quiet, and be careful.
- Thick vegetation in fully detailed environments provide cover for you… or the enemy.
- Select the right weapon for the job from over 12 authentic firearms.
- Face 12 missions alone or cooperatively in multiplayer games
- The characters are so realistic that you will actually think you are in the game!
- Pentium II 550 MHz or faster (Pentium III 900 MHz or faster )
- 128 MB RAM ( recommended)
- 650 MB free hard disk space
- DirectX 9 (included) or higher
- DirectX 9-compatible 16 MB TNT 2-class video card (32 MB+ Direct 3D-compatible video cardrecommended)
- DirectX 9-compatible
Mediafire Link :Download Here